- Model#: T10
- Programs: Endurance, Running, Interval, Cardiovascular, Walking, Custom Learner, Distance, Calories, Time, Manual, Fat Burn, and Heart Rate
- Feedback: Heart Rate, Elevation, Time, Distance,Speed, and Calories
- Heart Rate Technology: Heart Rate Control with Telemetric with strap
- Cool Down Mode: yes
- Display: Profile Matrix LED
- Safety Key Stop System: yes
- Accessory Holder: CD/MP3 & Water Bottle
- Speed: .5 to 10 mph
- Elevation: 0% to 15%
- Motor: 3.0 HP Continuous Duty, 8.4 HP Peak Duty
- Motor Control: Club-rated Digital Concepts P.W.M. with fuseless current limit and dynamic short circuit protection
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Shock Absorption: 6-point deck suspension
- Running Area: 20" x 60"
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge welded steel with textured powder coat finish.
- Rollers: Extra-large 2.5" Crowned
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Treadbelt: High Density 2-ply urethane
- Floor Space: 32"W x 77"D x 57"H
- Max User Weight: 330 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 120V US
The Endurance T10 affords you a top quality workout.
Compare the features of the Endurance T10, and you'll discover how quality components, precision engineering, state-of-the-art electronics and the best warranty in the industry combine to make Endurance the premier name in home cardio fitness.
- Rigid Steel Frame Construction. Heavy-duty 2" x 3" and 2" by 4" steel frame construction delivers a rock-solid platform for hardcore cardio workouts. The Endurance T10 is built to withstand constant pounding and jarring.
- Lifetime Tread belt and Shock Absorbent, Low Maintenance Deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life. Plus, our ultra low maintenance phenolic deck employs a SRS (Suspended Running Surface) design supported by a multi-point shock absorption system. What this means is that your knees, hips, ankles and feet will feel comfortable, even during long marathon sessions.
- Extra Thick and Durable Tread Belt. Multi-ply tread belts are fusion-seamed for strength, flexibility and smooth travel over the phenolic deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life.
- Powerful Motor. Endurance motors are designed to exceed horsepower and performance standards for home-use treadmills. Each motor is protected by P.W.M. (Pulse Width Modulation) technology and air-cooled for efficient performance. The integrated circuit breaker protects the motor and control boards from power surges.
- Bright LED displays let you monitor your running track and provide you with constant feedback on your workout, including heart rate, elevation, time, distance, speed and calories burned.
- Large Diameter Crowned Rollers. Casehardened steel rollers feature a large diameter design with a wide-radius crown to drastically decrease wear, substantially increase surface contact and provide superior belt tracking.
- Safety Key Stop System. Endurance treadmills will only operate when the safety key is engaged on the control panel. This gives you the ability to instantly shut down operation if you need to.
- Quiet Performance. The Endurance Poly-V Belt Drive System delivers an amazingly quiet workout experience, allowing you to watch TV or read a book without being distracted by machine noise.
|Assembled Weight:||264lb / 119.75kg|
|32.00in / 812.80mm||77.00in / 1,955.80mm||57.00in/1,447.80mm|
|28.00in / 711.20mm||81.00in / 2,057.40mm||14.00in / 355.60mm|
|18.38 ft3 / 0.52 m3||294.80lb / 133.72kg|